Arsenal, Inc. is known for making AK-pattern firearms available in the U.S. Now they have a new configuration to their line of Bulgarian-made SAM7K 7.62x39 mm caliber pistols. The SAM7K-34 has a rear quick detach port and threaded front sight block with a standard Krink configuration and 24x1.5 mm right hand threads.
This new 7.62x39 mm pistol is said to have authentic, high-quality features that are rarely seen in the American market. Every component, according to Arsenal, of the SAM7K-34 is engineered with dependable service in mind, making it ideal for sport shooting, self-defense as well as pistol hunting.
Unlike other milled receivers that are machined from bar stock, every SAM7K-34 pistol receiver is milled by Arsenal in Bulgaria from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank. Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging is said to produce stronger and finer-grained steel, and Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each SAM7K-34 forged pistol receiver begins as a blank and requires over 5 1/2 of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is very complex and time-intensive, but because of Arsenal’s attention to detail, they can deliver a receiver of exceptional strength, precision, and durability.
- 100-percent new-production parts and components
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged milled receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
- Rear Quick Detach Port
- Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Threaded front sight block with removable thread protector
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Peep rear sight
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Accepts any Mil-Spec AK-style magazine with 5-, 10-, 30-, and 40-round capacity
- Optional accessories for the SAM7K-34 pistol include a four-piece flash hider, a QD sling swivel and 30-round and 40-round magazines.
MSRP for the SAM7K pistol is $1,799, and more information on this firearm and other products from Arsenal is available at arsenalinc.com.