LaserMax recently introduced the company's newest addition, the CenterFire laser series CF-SHIELD-45 designed to fit the new Smith & Wesson M&P 45 SHIELD.
As an essential sighting tool for training, concealed carry and home defense, the CF-SHIELD-45 projects a vivid red aiming point downrange. This is the perfect complement to Smith & Wesson's new M&P Shield 45 pistol. Rounded and blended to ensure a smooth draw, the CF-SHIELD-45 mounts to the frame without permanent alteration and has a design that integrates the style and contour of the gun. It also offers ambidextrous activation to accommodate both right and left-handed shooters along with programmable pulse and no pulse modes.
The CF-SHIELD-45 sits just under the bore for pinpoint accuracy, and can be user-installed in minutes. Protected by a 5-year warranty, CF-SHIELD-45 is priced for every shooter's budget at just $149. LaserMax is now accepting pre-orders and shipping the first week of September.
- Tough reinforced nylon design offers superior integration with firearm frame
- Easily programmable for steady or high-vis pulsed beam
- Controlled activation to promote firearms safety
- 10 minute automatic time-out prevents inadvertent battery drain
- Ambidextrous TAP ON/TAP OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation