Mission First Tactical is known for making top-notch AR accessories and other essential gear, and now, with the company's new Minimalist holster, it now offers a low-profile AIWB holster that provides the performance and reliability of a full-size holster.
The Minimalist Holster was designed to give the user a low-profile appendix IWB holster while still providing the performance and reliability of a full-size holster. Made from Boltaron, the Minimalist is ideal for concealed carry. The Minimalist is ambidextrous, worn by right or left-handed shooters, and has an audible click to let you know your gun is where it’s supposed to be.
The tuckable clip is reversible for both left and right-handed shooters, and the cant on the Minimalist is adjustable up to 20 degrees. The holster can accommodate belts from 1 inch to 1.5 inches in width, and the the claw keeps the heel of the firearm pressed into the side of right-handed shooters, minimizing its footprint. For left- and right-hand shooters, a spacer is included, which pushes the toe of the holster away from the body and pushes the firearm into your side, minimizing its print. For safety reasons, the Minimalist must be removed from the belt for reholstering and can then safely be secured back onto the belt.
Minimalist Ambidextrous Appendix Holster Specifications
- Appendix, Inside the Waistband (IWB)
- Ambidextrous - wearable right or left-hand
- Right-handed claw included on the holster
- Spacer for clip conversion included, for use with left- and right-handed shooters
- Ideal for concealed carry; tuckable design
- Audible passive retention
- Laser-CAD design for perfect fit
- Smoother draw, less wear
- 0.08-inch Boltaron material