The PMAG 10/30 is built on the same manufacturing line as the original PMAG and features the same crush- and impact-resistant design. It also features the same constant curve geometry and long-lasting stainless steel spring to ensure regular, smooth feeding. The magazine comes with a lock plate and tab that is clearly marked with the capacity. Since it does have the same form, the PMAG 10/30 will work in standard 30-round mag pouches while complying with local regulations.
With the same features as the rest of the Gen 3 M3 line, the new PMAG also features a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine which allows for increased bolt catch clearance. Likewise, it features low-profile ribs and a new front and rear texture that gives positive control in all environments. A paint pen dot matrix on the bottom panel allows for easy marking for identification. An over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert.
- Not designed or intended to be modified in any way.
- Made in the USA
- 10-round capacity PMAG in a 30-round form
- Proprietary lock plate reduces maximum capacity to 10-rounds while maintaining a standard 30-round size
- An aluminum rivet permanently secures the lock plate
- Lock plate tab is clearly marked for capacity
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve geometry and a long-life stainless-steel spring ensures smooth feeding
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling
- Not designed or intended to be modified in any way
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non-Colt-spec 'STANAG 4179' platforms
MSRP for the PMAG 10/30 is $17.95; for more information, check out Magpul.com.