Falco Holsters has just unveiled its new shoulder holster system, the D901, which combines Kydex materials along with black full grain Italian leather. The D901 shoulder holster system uses a Kydex shell in order to provide another degree of retention for the holstered gun, but is partially concealed from view by the full grain Italian leather. The holster itself has a rotating mechanism which provides an efficient drawing motion. On the support side, the new D901 system includes a dual magazine pouch which is also made from Kydex and leather.
Falco Holsters D901 Roto Shoulder Concealment Features:
- Vertical hybrid leather/Kydex shoulder holster fit for multiple handguns with double magazine pouch
- The roto (rotating) function of the holster allows for a more efficient and comfortable gun draw
- Leather forefinger security strap
- Tension screw allows you to adjust the retention
- Adjustable shoulder harness is tapered for weight distribution and comfort
- Attaches to the belt with adjustable leather tie-down straps for added stability
- Optics ready with RDS cutouts
- Ideal for large-framed firearms
- Open muzzle allows for extended threaded barrels and prevents the accumulation of dust and dirt
- Premium leather is hand-cut, lacquered, and finished by leather artisans
- Edge is hand-finished and colored to protect it from wear and add to the longevity
- Includes: adjustable leather harness, hybrid Kydex/leather holster and double magazine pouch, leather tie-down straps
- Ambidextrous holster design
FALCO Holsters Vice President of Sales and Marketing Katarína Zacharová said, “The D901 is a new interpretation of our popular full leather shoulder holster. By incorporating a Kydex shell into our design and surrounding it with leather, people benefit from the comfort and aesthetics of leather plus the retention and stability of Kydex.”
The D901 hybrid shoulder holster system is built for deep concealment and balanced comfort. “It keeps your handgun in a convenient, vertical underarm carrying position with its adjustable leather harness,” said Zacharová. “Gun owners love how the Kydex shell rotates slightly forward, making the draw comfortable, streamlined, and ergonomic,” she added.
These holsters are hand made to order to fit specific handguns. The D901 system has a starting retail price of $299.95 and comes back by Falco Holster’s Limited Lifetime Warranty and their 30 day buyback guarantee. To learn more about the new Falco D901 shoulder holster system, please visit their website at falcoholsters.com.