Falco Holsters has just released a new series of “Concealed Carry Bike Bags” designed to safely hold a firearm and attach to the frame of a bicycle to store a firearm when you’re enjoying the outdoors on your bicycle. Falco is offering two separate models, the G125, which attaches to a bike’s frame or the G126 which instead attaches to the bike’s top tube.
“During warmer months, more people are out and about on their bikes,” said Falco Holsters Vice President of Sales and Marketing Katarína Zacharová. “We recognize the potential danger of falling with traditional, on-body concealed carrying on a bicycle, so we developed two holster variations for attaching your everyday carry handgun to the bike itself. The new Concealed Carry Bike Bags give no indication that there is a pistol or revolver inside and they hold firmly to your bike with three strong Velcro loops,” said Zacharová. “Even in the case of a fall, these bags keep your firearm, backup gun, and extra magazines protected and secure. They’re ideal for road or mountain biking and keep your common items such as wallets, keys, and phone handy for quick retrieval,” she added.
Falco Holsters Concealed Bike Bag Features:
- Concealed carry bicycle frame bag for either top tube or vertical frame tube
- Crafted from ballistic nylon with three Velcro loops
- One main compartment
- Main firearm compartment fits guns sized up to 7.5 inches x 5.51 inches
- Quick draw by pulling the two-way zipper
- Includes 1 elastic gun holster, with additions elastic magazine holders or a holster holders also available
- Suitable for firearm with tactical light or laser
- Robust YKK zippers
- Colors : Black, steel metal, gun metal, blue mosaic, orange mosaic
- Fits frame tubes with circumference up to 2½ inches
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Retail pricing for the G125 Bike Frame Bag and the G126 Bike Top Frame Bike starts at $79.95 and $85.95 respectively. To learn more about these holsters or other products from Falco Holsters, please visit falcoholsters.com.