The Magpul Hunter X-22 chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the ubiquitous Ruger 10/22 rifle. Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt pad, and M-LOK slots for accessory attachment.
The Hunter X-22 fits standard Ruger 10/22 .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels.
Made in U.S.A. MSRP: $139.95. Available in black and Flat Dark Earth, with gray and OD green to become available.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.50 inches to 14.5 inches with 0.50-inch Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25-inch, 0.50-inch, or 0.75-inch
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920-inch
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right 1-1/4-inch Footman’s Loops