Wilson Combat's team of engineers and gunsmiths worked together on the project to create what the company says is an ideal combination of striker-fired polymer design and high-end features. The new WCP320 features a newly designed P320 grip module and in-house, re-machined slide, as well as Wilson Combat's battle sights.
As a result, the WCP320 is a fast-handling pistol with a polymer grip module that shines in precision tactical shooting scenarios. The new grip features smoother reloading, excellent recoil control, and enhanced grip surface for a firm purchase.
The handgun features Wilson Combat-pattern front and rear serrations and slide top, while the stainless steel slide utilizes a Diamond-Like-Carbon (DLC) finish. The DLC finish is also applied to the chrome-moly barrel and helps with corrosion and abrasion resistance.
Likewise, the WCP320 utilizes SIG's flat-faced X-Full trigger to give shooters a lower finger position and increased leverage for a smoother trigger press. Wilson Combat also offers an optional action tuning with custom Grayguns trigger parts that further enhances performance.
- Calibers: 9 mm
- Magazine Capacity: 17 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.7 inches
- Overall Length: 8.25 inches
- Sight Radius: 6.5 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Weight Empty: 29.2 ounces
- Weight Loaded: 36.7 ounces
- Wilson Combat P320 Carry Module
- Wilson Combat X-TAC P320 Slide with Machine Bevels
- Black DLC “Diamond-Like Carbon” Physical Vapor Deposition Finish on Slide & Barrel
- X-TAC Pattern Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- X-TAC Pattern on Slide Top
- Carry Cut
- Wilson Combat Logo on Slide
- Wilson Combat Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
- SIG factory magazine release
- SIG factory Slide Stop
- SIG P320 X-Full Size Steel trigger
- Two 17rd X-Series Magazines
MSRP on the WCP320 starts at $1,195 and goes up from there depending on options. For more information, check out WilsonCombat.com.