Thyrm announced the launch of the company's latest products; the DarkVault and DarkVault-Comms Critical Gear Cases, both designed for professional and personal carriage of today's modern communication devices and GPS trackers. Created with input from military and law enforcement customers, the cases provide unprecedented levels of protection while still keeping your gear immediately accessible for navigation and communication tasks.
In addition to the immediate accessibility, for users who are constantly powering down their gear due to active counter-surveillance efforts, the DarkVault case can provide isolation without constant power-cycling and also provide isolation for field-acquired assets/evidence.
“Developing the proprietary material and case design was no small task, but our design team and industry partners did a great job, and we’re absolutely thrilled with the final product” said Andrew Frazier, CEO of Thyrm. “We can’t wait to get it in the hands of our customers.“
Featuring the same protection but without the signal-blocking, the DarkVault-Comms cases keep gear safe while allowing it to remain on-line.
DarkVault-Comms Case Features
- Solid, battlefield-grade construction
- Gasket seal to keep out water, dust and dirt
- Quick MOLLE attachment system for external and internal mounting options
- Tunable hinge friction for on-body navigation and communication tasks
- Accepts locks and tamper-evident devices to prevent access to internals and secured items
- Internal and external adhesive-backed loop Velcro panels for ID and organization
DarkVault-Comms signal-blocking cases also feature GPS and cellular signal-blocking polymer construction. The case provides more than 90 decibels of signal reduction between 300 and 1500 MHz to block standard cell tower signals, GPS signals and more. Suggested retail pricing on the DarkVault starts at $69, and more information is available at thyrm.com.