The P320 line of pistols represent a new level of innovation in firearms. With the ability to change grip modules, slides and almost every portion of the gun, the P320 can be reconfigured in an almost limitless variety of ways.
Now SIG Sauer is rolling out the P320AXG Pro, the first full-sized pistol in the all-metal AXG family of P320 pistols. The signature look of the Pro-Cut Nitron slide matches seamlessly with the black anodized metal AXG Grip module. The modern features and modularity of the P320 platform combined with the performance and feel of a metal frame offers you the best of both worlds.
The black anodized AXG grip is complimented by Hogue G10 grip panels/rear insert and a detachable mag well for faster reloads. The flat XSeries trigger has a clean break at 90 degrees for improved accuracy and trigger reset. The optic-ready Pro-cut slide is fitted with XRay3 day/night sights and compatible with Romeo1Pro, Romeo2, Deltapoint Pro, and RMR optics for a direct-to-slide fit without the need for adaptor plates. Each pistol comes standard with two 17-round steel mags fitted with Henning Group aluminum basepads.
P320AXG Pro Features:
- Full sized, Nitron-coated grip module
- Optic-ready, Pro-Cut slide
- Black anodized grip module with Hogue G10 grips
- Includes AXG detachable magwell
- Caliber: 9 mm
- Mags Included: Two 17-round steel magazines
- Sights: X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights
- Threaded Barrel: No
- Pistol Size: Full-Size XSeries
- Overall Length: 8.2 inches
- Overall Width: 1.6 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Barrel Length: 4.7 inches
- Weight: 35.4 ounces
- Sight Radius: 6.6 inches
- Accessory Rail: M1913 Picatinny
- Trigger Action: Striker-fired
- Trigger Type: XSeries Straight
- Grip Module: Carry AXG
- Grip Type: AXG
- Grip Color: Black
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Frame Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
More information on the P320AXG Pro as well as other products from SIG Sauer is available at sigsauer.com.