With introduction of the new RA-140 flat-face trigger from RISE Armament, getting the most from your AR-pattern rifle just got a little easier. The RA-140 is a drop-in trigger for all mil-spec AR-pattern rifles that offers you a flat-faced trigger for more precise location of your finger on the trigger, and a crisp, single-stage 3.5-pound trigger pull.
According to Matt Torres, president of RISE Armament, the features of the RA-140 were added due to customer demand.
“We’ve had a lot of customer requests for a low-cost, high-performance straight trigger, so we’re excited to provide that with the RA-140 Flat,” Torres said. “Everyone has a style and feel they prefer when it comes to triggers, so we want to make sure we’re giving customers what they want.”
The RA-140 is a drop-in replacement for the mil-spec trigger in your AR-pattern rifle, and along with its many other features, it ships with a set of anti-walk trigger pins to help keep everything in one place, something that is usually an extra charge with other drop-in triggers.
Some of the highlights of the RA-140 include:
- Clean break with a short reset
- Straight, flat trigger
- Includes free anti-walk trigger pins
- Single-stage trigger system
- 5-pound pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits AR-style platforms built to Mil-Spec dimensions (calibers include .223/5.56, .308, 6.5, 9 mm, and other)
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Weight: 2.6 ounces
With an MSRP of just $139.99, the RA-140 is a great option if you’re looking to upgrade the trigger on your AR but don’t want to open a line of credit to do so. More information on the RA-140 and the rest of the products from Rise Armament is available at risearmament.com.