CMC Triggers is introducing its new AR-15/AR-10 Combat Curve Trigger (CCT) for 2019, combining the comfort of the classic curved trigger with the ease of indexing found in CMC’s patented flat trigger. The CMC CCT boasts a smooth feel, clean break, a faster lock time and lightning-fast reset.
Since 2003, CMC Triggers has been designing and manufacturing high-quality drop-in trigger groups for AR-15 and AR-10 style firearms. CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces feature a proprietary machining process that provides superior surface finish and dimensional control, allowing for extraordinary tight tolerances and mirror-like surface finishes. The sear engagement overlap on a CMC Trigger is also six to eight times greater than the company's competitors, providing a much safer trigger and enhanced reliability.
CMC AR-15/AR-10 Combat Curve Trigger (CCT) Features
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Ultra-crisp 3.5-pound trigger pull with no creep prior to hammer release
- Glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring; ensures reliable function with hard military primers
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow-up shot on target
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Hand-assembled, and hand-tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Includes CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits mil-spec AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001 inch
MSRP of the Combat Curved Trigger is $195.99, and more information is available at cmctriggers.com.