Primary Arms is bringing their new mini reflex sight, the SLx RS-10 to market. The new SLx RS-10 is also Primary Arms’ first fully in-house designed electronic mini-red-dot sight. Proving true to Primary Arms SLx product line’s ethos, this sight has a lot of features for a value-priced compact electronic red dot sight.
With its low weight of only 1.07 ounces and its retail price of $199, it is easy to see why this mini reflex sight has a lot of bang for the buck, as it also offers many features that are commonly found on higher end, pricier compact electronic red-dot sights. While the SLx RS-10 Mini Reflex sight is designed for life on a handgun slide, it also ships with a Picatinny mount; shooters have many different options in how to best make use of a sight such as this one—especially for the price.
“With the SLx RS-10, we’ve developed a tough-as-nails, pistol-ready optic that doesn’t break the bank,” says Stephen Morgan, Director of Product Marketing at Primary Arms Optics. “It incorporates many of the outstanding quality of life features of premium pistol optics while also maintaining our commitment to reliability and value.”
The SLx RS-10 has features such as:
- Rugged hardcoat-anodized 7075 aluminum unit body
- Docter/Noblex mounting footprint
- True daylight-bright 3-MOA reticle in addition to night-vision compatibility
- Includes adapter plate for Glock MOS and Picatinny rail mount
- 40000 hour battery life; and side loading CR2032 battery compartment
- Autolive motion activation
- Multicoated 1 inch by 23 mm lens
- Primary Arms Optics’ comprehensive lifetime warranty and guarantee of quality
For more information on the Primary Arms SLx RS-10 Mini Reflex Sight and other shooting optics and accessories offered by Primary Arms Optics, please visit their website at primaryarms.com.