The MBUS 3 is smaller in size than the MBUS, sitting at .44 inches in the folded position and 1.15 inches in width. Influenced by the design of the MBUS Pro, the third iteration features a rear sight constructed from Magpul's impact-resistant polymer, allowing for an ultralight and extremely durable design. The front sight features a tool-less elevation adjustment with dial width enhanced front sight similar to the MBUS Pro, as well as ambidextrous push-button deployment.
The sight utilizes the same spring-loaded technology as the MBUS while retaining the same sight height, standard for the AR, when deployed. The MBUS 3 rear sight also features a rapid-select aperture system.
- Rapid-select rear aperture system
- 0.44 inch high when folded
- 1.15 inches wide at widest point
- Standard AR-height when deployed
- Ambidextrous push-button deployment
- Compatible with M1913 Picatinny rails
- Colors: Black, FDE, ODG
- MSRP: $59.95 (rear), $39.95 (front)
For more information, check out Magpul.com.