The QR Rail Grabber also slims down to the rail thanks to a user-adjustable, dual clamping mechanism. In turn, the QR Rail Grabber is designed to give shooters a clean, compact, and unobtrusive fit. A serrated knob gives shooters easy manipulation; it sits close to the adapter body so that it doesn't get in the way. The new device is machined from Mil-Spec aluminum and is made for rugged, hard-use applications.
- Base and clamps machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum
- Compatible with both Picatinny and RRS/ARCA interfaces
- Dual clamping mechanism ensures the smallest footprint possible
- Serrated knob for easy manipulation
- Versatile ARCA/Picatinny adapter
- Colors: Black
- MSRP: $79.95
The QR Rail Grabber is made in the U.S.; for more information, visit Magpul.com.