First Look: Holosun SCS Optic for Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Pistols
Mounts directly onto a full-size or compact M&P M2.0 pistol.
Holosun is now shipping its newest SCS (Solar Charging Sight) the SCS-MP2-GR variant to work in conjunction with the popular Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 full size and compact handgun models for pistols chambered either in 9mm or .40 S&W. Unlike many slide-mounted electronic red dot sights, the Holosun SCS mounts directly to the slide of the handgun without the use of any adapter plates. The SCS uses Holosun’s solar charging system, recharging the optic in bright light, and the the dot will get dimmer or brighter depending on the ambient light to save power and provide an optimal aiming point.
This duty-grade pistol dot optic is only currently available with a green reticle. Like other Holosun products, the SCS-MP2 uses a multiple-reticle system to display a 32-MOA circle, a 2-MOA dot or both together. To help shooters see more clearly, the optic has undergone an increase in surface area compared to past models with a new 0.77-inch by 0.58-inch viewing window. The SCS-MP2 uses external light sources to charge its internal battery that has a 20,000-hour power reserve.
Holosun SCS-MP2 Features:
• Direct mount to Smith & Wesson M&P-M2.0 series full size and compact handguns
• Multiple Reticle System (MRS): 2-MOA dot only, 32-MOA circle only 2-MOA dot with 32-MOA circle
• Multi-sensor auto brightness
• Brightness intensity override system
• Solar charging internal battery
• Up to 20,000 hours of continuous use
• Parallax-free & unlimited eye relief
• 7075 T6 aluminum housing
• IP67 water and dust resistance rating
• Travel range ± 30 MOA
• 1 MOA windage & elevation adjustment per click
• Window size: 0.77 x 0.58 inches
• Weight: 1.3 ounces
The Holosun SCS-MP2 slide-mounted electronic red dot sight includes Holosun’s lifetime warranty. Retail pricing for this pistol dot optic starts at $412. For more information, please visit Holosun’s website at holosun.com.