The Smith & Wesson M&P Shield has been a favorite for American gun owners for many years. Slim and compact, it is now available in a larger-capacity Sheild Plus model. Now Faxon Firearms, a U.S.-based manufacturer of rifle and pistol components as well as complete firearms, is releasing their new Match Series Barrels for 9 mm models of the M&P Shield.
Faxon Firearms' Match Series Barrels for M&P Shield provide a quick and easy to install upgrade to your M&P Shield handgun. Their barrels are manufactured in Faxon's Cincinnati, OH, facility from raw bar stock to provide premium accuracy, fit, and finish.
Faxon Barrels for M&P Shield feature the signature "Faxon X" logo engraved on the top of the hood, with layered pocketing and caliber identification on the ejection port side. Both threaded and non-threaded versions feature straight fluting and are compatible with M&P Shield 1.0, 2.0, as well as the new Shield Plus. The barrels are available in three finish options: Salt Bath Nitride (Black), TiN PVD (Gold), and Chameleon PVD. In addition to this, these new Match Series Barrels for M&P Shield are backed by Faxon's Lifetime Guarantee.
- 416-R Stainless Steel for durability, longevity, and accuracy
- Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility Drop-in installation, but with better fitand lock-up.
- Conventional rifling that is fully compatible with cast bullets 11-degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: M&P Shield
- Barrel Caliber: 9 mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame fluted, drop in
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10 inches
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28 or unthreaded
- Crown: 11-degree Target crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Finish: Salt bath nitride, TiN PVD or Chameleon PVD
Faxon Match Series barrels for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield have an MSRP that starts at $175. To learn more about this product or other gear from Faxon Firearms, please visit faxonfirearms.com.