New from FAB Defense is the innovative Rapid Adjustable Precision Stock (RAPS), designed with the growth of precision-rifle sports in mind.
The RAPS has all the features consumers expect in a precision stock, including an integrated cheek rest and adjustable length-of-pull, but this new stock also has the added benefits of easy manipulation and reduced weight. Built using the latest polymer materials, the RAPS enables any size shooter to quickly and precisely engage their target from any position.
Each Rapid Adjustable Precision Stock allows for a wide range of adjustments that can be done with a single hand while allowing shooters to keep their eyes downrange, thanks to the company's patent-pending 1Latch system. FAB Defense claims that this adjustable-stock system is the first of its kind with a memory feature, which returns the adjustable LOP to its pre-set position.
Precision shooters will also find that the RAPS features an integrated cheek rest with a height adjustment of up to 42 mm and a generous non-slip rubber butt-pad with 10 mm of height adjustment.
The RAPS includes an adapter for rifle-length receiver extension tubes, as well as two additional adapters for mil-spec carbine buffer tubes (one for M4-type receivers and one universal).
FAB Defense RAPS Features
- Patent-pending 1Latch system, locks both LOP and Cheek Rest height with one lever
- 1Latch system can be configured for right or left-hand shooters
- New LOP memory feature, set it once and the adjustable butt-pad will spring out to the same length every time
- LOP Adjustment Range: 32 mm (1.26 inches)
- Integrated Cheek Rest, adjustment range; 42 mm (1.65 inches)
- Adjustable LOP, on AR10 from 378 mm to 410 mm (14.8 inches to 16.14 inches)
- Concealed Picatinny rail at the bottom of the stock for use with a monopod
- Heavy duty, rubber buttpad with height adjustment
- Easy installation; no gunsmith required
For more information on the FAB Defense RAPS, visit fab-defense.com.