Sometimes concealed carry on your person just isn’t a viable option, and you need something that allows for quick access your gun, but keep it near your person rather than one your person. This is where a concealed carry fanny pack or waist pack comes in handy. A fanny pack keeps your gun on you, under your control and positioned for a fast draw when needed. However, because it’s worn outside your clothing, it allows you to carry a defensive pistol without using a cover garment.
Now Elite Survival Systems (ESS) has an addition to their Modern Tactical collection of concealed carry fanny packs, the lightweight HIP Gunner. This new pack is designed to carry your defensive handgun concealed on the waist or cross-body like a sling. The pack comes with two different holster sizes to keep your firearm securely in place; just select the size which best fits your gun. The front pocket also has integral loops for carrying spare magazines and plenty of room inside for the various necessities of life.
ESS HIP Gunner Fanny Pack Features
- Smooth zipper action with easy-grab zipper pulls
- Rip-cord design for fast deployment
- Includes two ambidextrous holsters to fit most compact and subcompact handguns including the Glock 19 and similar
- Two elastic loops in the accessory pocket hold spare magazines
- Full-width accessory pocket
- Adjustable waist strap with quick-release buckle
- Tactical fanny pack holster is available in Black, Indigo, and Heather Gray
The HIP Gunner is available in black, indigo, or heather gray. The main compartment dimensions are 9.5 inches wide 5 inches high and 2 inches deep. The waist strap measures 53 inches from end to end, with buckles attached.
MSRP for the HIP Gunner fanny pack is $59.95, and for more information on this product or other gear from Elite Survival Systems, please visit elitesurvival.com.