AG Composites is upgrading their Carbon K2 series of rifle stocks.
“The Carbon K2 series has been extremely well received by the shooting and hunting public,” said company owner Matt Tandy. “After receiving lots of feedback from our customers, we’ve added some new feature options that make it even more functional and appealing.”
The new features on the Carbon K2 include a beveled fore-end with a flat bottom shaped to be cradled in a user’s hand. The fore-end will accommodate Picatinny rails up to 8 inches in length and has ambidextrous thumb shelves as well as an ergonomic vertical pistol grip and a slightly rounded buttstock that provides a comfortable cheek weld. The stocks are also available with an adjustable cheek piece. There is also a camouflage pattern, Wintergreen Rogue, that is now available on the Carbon K2 stock.
The average weight of these stocks is 31 ounces with a fixed stock and 40 ounces with an adjustable stock and are available for both right- and left-handed models. All Carbon K2 series stocks can be inletted for Remington 700 actions or one of several Remington clone options such as actions from Defiance, Kelbly, Lone Peak, Big Horn, Terminus and others.
Carbon K2 Stock Specifications:
- Fixed Stock Average Weight: 31 ounces
- Adjustable Stock Average Weight: 40 ounces
- Overall Length: 32.25 inches
- Length of Pull: 13.5 inches
- Forend Width: 1.875 inches
- Aluminum block inside the fore-end from the tip of the stock to 1 inch in front of the recoil lug that can be drilled and tapped for different rails
- Aluminum pillars installed
- 1 inch Pachmayr Decelerator pad installed
- CNC-machined barrel channel
- Two swivel studs installed in the fore-end; One swivel stud installed in the buttstock.
MSRP for the fixed stock version of the Carbon K2 is $679, and MSRP for the adjustable version is $749. More information on these stocks as well as AG Composite's complete line of products can be found at agcomposites.com.