American Built Arms Company, a veteran-owned, Type 07 U.S. manufacturer of firearms and firearms parts and accessories to the defense industry has launched the A*B Arms MOD*X Modular Rifle System for the Remington Model 700.
The MOD*X Modular Rifle System is designed and engineered for military, law enforcement and hunting enthusiasts. The A*B Arms MOD*X Modular Rifle System is a lightweight, ergonomic, drop-in platform for the Remington 700 Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator's needs.
"We've been focused on designing a lightweight, ergonomic platform for the Remington 700 Series for over 10 months," said Jason Combs, A*B Arms President and Founder. "We wanted to manufacture a rifle chassis that was much lighter than competitive chassis designs found in the industry today while maintaining our affordable, ergonomic design standard that has been found in all of A*B Arms products. We've accomplished those goals with the MOD*X."
A*B Arms MOD*X Specifications:
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S. by a Veteran-Owned company
- Designed for Remington 700 Short Action - Right Hand
- Aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
- Easy to assemble, drop-in design
- 20 MOA built into Mil-Spec 1913 rail
- KeyMod Standard on three sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
- Conventional slots on two sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
- Lightweight, 13.5-inch free-floating modular forearm
- Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
- Comes standard with a LUTH-AR MBA butt stock and A*B Arms SBR P*Grip
- Designed to accept any AR-15 rifle butt stock and pistol grip
- Uses MDT and AICS-style magazines in .308 Win. and .223 Rem.
- Weight: 3 pounds, 10 ounces
- MSRP: $799.00