Designed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team to be the base for the ultimate precision tactical AR-15 rifle, the BILLet-AR matched upper and lower receiver is 100 percent machined in the company's Berryville, AR, facility.
The BILLet-AR upper receiver has a precise bolt raceway for smoother chambering, more rigid receiver walls to reduce firing flex, an oversize magazine well for quick reloads and an integrated trigger guard for gloved use and added lower receiver strength.
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum billet stock
- Picatinny top rail
- Shell deflector
- M4-style extended feedramps for excellent reliability with a wide variety of calibers
- Undersize bolt raceway for smoother chambering, improved feeding and enhanced recoil dynamics
- Smooth side profile without forward assist for maximum accuracy potential
- Oversize, EDM-cut magazine well
- Precision threaded receiver and reamed pin holes
- Hand prepped for a flawless surface finish
- Mil-Spec hard anodized prior to final finishing
Billet Upper / Lower Receiver Upgrade, Complete Rifle - $400.00Billet Upper Receiver Upgrade, Complete Upper - $200.00Young Mfg. Bolt Carrier Group Upgrade, NP3 Coated - $50.00