The new TANGO6 5-30x65 mm riflescope with LevelPlex and T120 turrets offers shooters the ideal high-precision shooting solution. LevelPlex allows the shooter to remove unwanted cant from the system to +/- 0.5-degree of accuracy. This is 6 times more accurate than a typical bubble level. The LevelPlex anti-cant system utilizes an integrated digital level with cant indicators located inside of the riflescope. Offered in FFP with four different reticle options, MOA and MRAD glass-etched reticles and the new proprietary DEV-L ballistic holdover reticle.
The T120 high-speed, low-profile turrets help the user to quickly dial in their shooting solution when time is of the essence. The high-speed turrets feature LockDown Zero System, including 120 clicks per rotation with a resettable zero, a zero-stop, and the turrets are lockable at any location. A free SIG Ballistic Turret, SBT Dial, is also included and is custom laser engraved to match your unique ballstics and environmental conditions.
"The all-new SIG TANGO6, with our patent-pending LevelPlex Anti-Cant System, sets a new standard for long-range shooters," said Andy York, President SIG Sauer Electro-Optics Division. "Even 3 degrees of system cant with a .300 Win. Mag. will move your point-of-impact almost 2 feet at 1,000 yards, and more than 5 feet at 1,500 yards. Not any more—the new LevelPlex system will allow you to level the competition."
As expected from SIG Sauer Electro-Optics, the TANGO6 features HDX glass, enhanced definition glass combined with high transmittance glass, to create optical clarity in any light situation. The riflescope also features MOTAC, which powers up the unit when it senses motion and powers down when it does not for extended battery life. The TANGO6 is water- and fog-proof as well. The TANGO6 5-30x65 mm riflescope with LevelPlex is a dream come true for long-range, high-precision shooters.
- LevelPlex Anti-Cant System utilizes an integrated digital level that is accurate to +/- 0.5°, offered in FFP with four different reticle options (MOA Milling, MRAD Milling, MOA DEV-L Holdover and MRAD DEV-L Holdover).
- T120 high-speed turrets feature LockDown Zero System, including 120 clicks per rotation (12 MRAD or 30 MOA) with a resettable zero, a zero-stop, and the turrets are lockable at any location.
- Proprietary DEV-L Holdover reticle developed with long-range precision shooters for extreme speed and accuracy.
- HDX optics extra-low dispersion glass (ED) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry leading light transmission and optical clarity for any situation.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
Focal Plane: First
Exit Pupil: Low 8.8 mm, High 1.9 mm
Linear Field of View @ 100 yards: Low 20.2 feet, High 3.4 feet
Eye Relief: (Low 3.8 inches, High 3.8 inches)
Objective Clear Aperture: 2.2 inches
Weight: 42.2 ounces
Elevation Adjustment Range: 80 MOA/23 MRAD
Windage Adjustment Range: 80 MOA/23 MRAD
Illumination Settings: 8 Daytime Settings, 1 Night Setting