IWI US, Inc. announced the arrival of the first IWI bolt-action tactical precision rifle in the DAN .338. The DAN .338 is designed to offer reliability, ruggedness and sub-MOA accuracy in the .338 Lapua Mag. caliber.
“Having the extraordinary DAN .338 in the IWI US catalog is a complement to our current product line-up,” Michael Kassnar, vice president of sales & marketing for IWI US said. “Until now, we did not have a bolt-action rifle, but then IWI does not believe in filling in its product line-up with just any firearm. Every product that comes out of IWI is meticulously designed, seriously engineered and manufactured and put right into action on the battlefield as its final test. Only those firearm systems that exceed their expectations become an IWI firearm. For serious shooters and long-range competitors, the DAN is the ultimate rifle.”
Built on a one-piece, lightweight aluminum alloy chassis with a full-length, one-piece Picatinny top rail with 20 MOA, built-in canted drop, plus a full-length bottom Pic rail. For additional accessory mounting, there are also two movable, short Picatinny rails at 3- and 6-o’clock. The side-folding aluminum buttstock is skeletonized for less weight and has an adjustable length-of-pull, adjustable drop-of-heel and adjustable comb.
Other features and accessories included are:
- 28-inch heavy fluted, free-floating, cold-hammer forged interchangeable barrel
- 1:10 twist with 5/8x24 TPI threaded muzzle
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- Ambidextrous mag release and trigger block safety
- Two 10-round steel magazines
- Atlas BT46-LW17 PSR bipod
- ACCU-SHOT BT13-QK-PRM adjustable folding monopod
- Borka PTL precision torque limiter wrench
- Dewey BRCCK-338L cleaning kit with .338 Lapua Mag. custom DAN bore guide and 44-inch, one-piece rod
- Heavy duty lockable case with custom foam insert