Now Tru-Spec is rolling out a new addition to the 24/7 Series Family: The Pro Vector Pant. The Pro Vector is a versatile, dual-purpose pant that transitions easily from uniform to low profile. Made from two-way stretch water resistant fabric, the Pro Vector has specialty pockets to accommodate different types of equipment.
The Pro Vector micro rip-stop fabric is a technologically advanced mechanical stretch polyester cotton blend that is breathable and comfortable. The gusseted crotch and integrated stretch panel waistband provides superior comfort and unparalleled mobility for when the action heats up, without creating painful pinch points.
The ergonomically designed pocket layout of the Pro Vector puts equipment in easy reach to complete almost any task. The deep front pockets are notched and reinforced for knives or other clip-on accessories. The inset cargo pockets have two internal magazine or accessory pockets and the easy access DropN pocket, set behind the cargo pockets, will fit most mobile phones. The rear of the Pro Vector pant has both jean style pockets and a concealed hip pocket. In addition to this, the Pro Vector incorporates seven belt loops for added support and use with a heavy-duty belt.
Pro Vector Features
- Integrated comfort stretch waistband made of double weave 91 percent nylon / 9 percent Spandex
- Deep front pockets are notched and reinforced for knife/accessory clips
- Tru-Spec PRYM snap with YKK brass zipper
- Seven belt loops for added support
- Inset cargo pockets with two internal magazine/accessory pockets
- Easy access pocket behind each cargo pocket that accommodates most cell phones
- Articulated, reinforced knees with interior openings for knee pads (sold separately)
- Jean-style back pockets and yoke
- Gusseted crotch
- Concealed hip magazine/phone pockets
MSRP for the Tru-Spec Pro Vector pant is $79.95, and more information this product and other gear from Tru-Spec is available at truspec.com.