SDS Imports is introducing a new line of pistols, the PX-9 GEN3. This family of polymer frame, striker fired pistols is designed to meet the needs of duty personnel, competition shooters and anyone interested in self defense. Manufactured by Tisas in Turkey, the PX-9GEN3 is available in nine variations including a Duty size model, a Duty model with a threaded barrel and a Tactical model with threaded barrel. All models are optics ready with an RMR cut machined into the slide along with a cover plate if you choose not to use an optic. Each model is available in Black, Flat Dark Earth (FDE) and Olive Drab (OD).
The PX-9GEN3 features a polymer frame with an integral Picatinny rail and flared magazine well, hammer forged 9 mm barrel, a CNC machined slide with a Tennifer finish (black) or Cerakote (FDE and OD), adjustable rear sights and fiber optic front site (Glock pattern), a flat trigger with trigger safety, reversible magazine catch, and interchangeable back straps and side grip panels.
Each PX-9GEN3 ships with one 18- and one 20-round magazine that use a SIG 226 pattern, with other capacities available for states with capacity restrictions.
9 mm PX-9 Gen3 Duty Semi Automatic Pistol Features
- Polymer frame w/ integrated M1913 rail
- Hammer forged barrel
- CNC machined slide with forward & rear serrations, black Tennifer finish
- RMR cut slide for mounting optics
- Customizable grip w/ interchangeable side panels & backstrap which offers 27 different grip configurations
- Includes one 20-round and one 18-round standard capacity magazine (SIG 226 pattern) and a speed loader
- Fixed rear sight w/ fiber optic front (Glock 9/40) cut
- Removable flared magazine well adapter
- IWB holster included
MSRP for the PX-9GEN3 starts at $499 for the Duty model, and for more information on the PX-9GEN3 and other SDS products, please visit sdsimports.com.