The Tisas Nightstalker series of 1911 pistols take all the classic elements found in a traditionally configured “70 Series” Colt Style full size government pistol, while also adding some modern touches including standard ambidextrous safeties, an extended beavertail grip safety, a skeletonized hammer and a slide with modernized lightening cuts. The slide’s sight dovetails are also cut for the extremely popular Novak cut which is widely supported in the aftermarket sight and accessory markets. There is also a Picatinny rail on the dust cover which allows you to mount your choice of light, laser or accessory.
Compared to other models of the 1911, a “70 Series” configured gun, the Tisas Nightstalker has the traditional 1911 internals as originally designed by John Moses Browning in his original pistols over a century ago. This in turn makes them a favorite of aficionados of the 1911 platform.
SDS Tisas Nightstalker 1911 Specifications:
- Caliber: 9mm, 10mm, .45 ACP
- Action: Traditional single action
- Magazine Capacity: Varies by caliber
- Barrel Length: 5 inches
- Frame: Government size, Steel Alloy with Cerakote Finish
- Slide: Steel alloy with Cerakote finish, includes lightening cuts and Novak style sight dovetails
- Weight: 37.3 ounces
- Overall Length: 8.6 inches
- Width: 1.41 inches
- Accessories: Extended beavertail grip safety, ambidextrous tactical safeties, textured aluminum stocks, tritium front sight, competition magazine well
All SDS Tisas Nightstalker 1911 pistols ship in a lockable watertight and airtight case which includes 2 magazines, a cleaning kit, a bushing wrench and one cable firearms lock. The Tisas Nightstalker also ships with an included Lifetime Service Plan and has a suggested retail price of $760. To learn more about this new Tisas single stack 1911 or other pistols the company sells, please visit Tisasusa.com.