The new Saint Victor 9 mm Carbine from Springfield Armory is a pistol-caliber carbine with all the performance and capabilities American gun owners have come to expect from the Saint Victor line. It comes standard with a full-length, freefloat handguard that is loaded with M-Lok slots for mounting your choice of accessories, and its forged upper and lower receivers are designed around pistol-caliber cartridges. The carbine uses a reliable, direct-blowback system of operation and feeds from Colt-pattern, steel 32-round magazines.
The adjustable B5 Systems Bravo Stock on the Saint Victor 9 mm Carbine has an ergonomic cheek weld as we all as integrated QD sling mounts and a no-slip cushioned buttpad. The carbine also has a SA Forward Blast Diverter muzzle device that is designed to maximize control and minimize muzzle flip. Flip-up sights come standard, ensuring the gun is ready to go when you need it, and the upper receiver has Picatinny rails from front to back for mounting your choice of optic or other accessory.
Saint Victor 9 mm Carbine Specifications
- Caliber: 9 mm
- Barrel: 16 inch CMV, Melonite finish, 1:10-inch twist
- Sights: Low profile, spring-loaded, adjustable flip-up
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Lower Receiver Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite Tension System
- Bolt Carrier Group: 9 mm Blowback
- Handguard: Aluminum Free Float w/SA Locking Tabs, M-Lok slots
- Stock: B5 Systems Bravo
- Trigger: Flat-faced, nickel boron coated
- Muzzle Device: SA 9 mm Forward Blast Diverter
- Receiver Extension: Six-position adjustable
- Safety Switch: Ambidextrous
- Trigger Guard: Polymer B5 Systems
- Grip: B5 Systems Type 23 P-Grip
- Magazines Included: One 32-round magazine
- Weight: 6 pounds, 15 ounces
- Length: 31.75 (collapsed) to 35 inches (extended)
MSRP for the Saint Victor 9 mm Carbine is $1,299, and more information on this firearm as well as other products from Springfield Armory can be found at springfield-armory.com.