The Safariland Group has just released a limited edition version of its next-generation set of electronic over-the-ear shooting muffs known as the Safariland Liberator HP and HP-R (rechargeable muffs). These limited edition sets of hearing protection are decorated with a patriotic “We The People” motif which celebrates our country’s constitution which enshrines all of our civil rights, including the right to keep and bear arms.
"Liberators are designed, engineered and assembled with excellence right here in the USA," said James Imhoff, GM of Communications for Safariland. "The We The People hydrodip launch is timed with Independence Day to highlight the celebration of America's freedom. We're thrilled to offer this limited-edition Liberator headset, born and built in our great Nation and chosen by so many first responders and shooting enthusiasts."
Safariland Liberator HP/HP-R Ear Pro Specifications:
- 200 to 400 hour run time (mode dependent)
- Three distinct hearing protection modes
- Advanced auto-shut off technology
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- First-of-its-kind multi-mode adjustability providing Active Noise Reduction (ANR) and Active Noise Cancellation simultaneously
- IP-68 Waterproof design
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) of 26dB
- Slim ear cup design layered with sound barrier technology
- Rechargeable model offering Up to 80 hours of operation between charges
- Limited edition, patriotic “We The People” outer skin
Electronic hearing protection has been improving over time to the point where this type of safety equipment has now become the norm and not the exception. The noise canceling nature of these devices is great not only for being able to fully participate in shooting classes or matches out on a range or in a tactical bay.
To learn more about this limited-edition set of hearing protection or other products from Safariland, please visit safariland.com.