Nextorch has just released the new 1,600 lumen TA30C One Step tactical handheld strobe flashlight. With a half press of the tailcap button, the TA30C’s beam throws out enough light to illuminate your surroundings to see more clearly. Then, with a full press of the tailcap, this flashlight will throw up to 1,000 lumens in a very bright beam that can be useful for self-defense scenarios in low light. The Nextorch TA30C works with modern batteries like a single rechargeable USB-C 18650 Lithium-Ion battery or a pair of standard CR 123A batteries.
Rotating a dial on the outer portion of the tailcap allows you to switch light modes on the TA30C. There is also a built in LED indicator in the tailcap that changes to show the battery’s remaining charge. LED ring will have a solid blue light when the battery capacity sits between 75 and 100 percent. Between 50 and 75 percent, the LED ring will dim to a less bright blue flashing light. Once less than 50 percent of the power remains, the LED will have a solid red ring. At 25 percent or less batter capacity, the LED ring will flash dim red, letting the owner know it’s time to recharge or replace the battery.
Nextorch TA30C Features:
- Patented one-step strobe technology
- Coated tempered glass lens
- Hard ceramic strike bezel or glassbreaker
- Dual Function tailcap button with color LED indicator
- Optional FR-1 tactical ring accessory for versatility
- Magnetic rotary switch
- USB-C rechargeable battery
- Includes pocket clip
Nextorch TA30C Specifications:
- Battery: 18650 2600 mAh USB-C chargeable or 2x CR 123A
- Waterproof Rating: IPX8, submersible up to 6.5 feet
- Max Lumens: 1,900
- Beam Max Distance: 328 yards
- Max Run Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Max Beam Intensity: 22,952 candela
MSRP for the TA30C One-Step is $98.99, and to learn more about this light or other products from NexTorch, please visit nextorch.com.