A pistol suppressor is a convenient and easy way to cut down the amount of noise and muzzle blast that is discharged with each shot. Pistol suppressors easy attach to you gun, as they use a standard thread pitch or can be attached via a variety of locking quick detach deceives. In addition to this, pistol suppressors require a piston for optimal usage, which allows the action of the pistol to function normally with the weight of a suppressor attached to barrel.
The Elimin8r .45 suppressor is the newest addition to a growing Lone Wolf product line. The Elimin8r .45 features a lightweight, modular design with eight baffles that are easily configured to create a suppressor that’s the size and length that you need.
The Elimin8tr .45 is rated for use with almost every pistol caliber as well as full auto. The O-rings on each baffle allow for ease of assembly or disassembly and ensure a tight fit while sending rounds down range. The piston is sold separately, but Lone Wolf designed the Elimin8r to be compatible with a variety of existing parts from other popular manufacturers. This means that chances are, you’ll find the parts you need to make your Elimin8r suppressor work the way you want it to.
Elimin8r .45 Suppressor Features
- Modular design with 8 baffles
- O-Rings for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Rated for full-auto shooting
- Compatible with multiple popular pistons (SilencerCo, Rugged, Griffin)
- Designed in conjunction with Primary Weapons Systems
- Weight: 10.1 ounces (measured with .578-28 piston)
- Length: 8.45 inches
- Diameter: 1.375 inches
- Caliber Rating: up to 10 mm (includes .300 BLK subsonic)
- Finish: Anodized black
- Build Material: 17-4, 7075 Al
MSRP for the Elimin8r suppressor is $599.95, and more information on this product and other items from Lone Wolf DIstributors is available at lonewolfdist.com.