High Speed Gear recently launched the ReVive Medical Pouch, their newest low-profile medical pouch. The ReVive is a quick-access, compact pouch that is built around treating a single gunshot wound. The pouch features the patent-pending RipCord insert which allows the contents to be accessed with one quick motion. The stretch-woven fabric body allows the ReVive to adapt to the user’s preferred supplies, while the Mini MOLLE backer allows for a precise fit on belts from 1½ to 3 inches wide in ½-inch increments, as well as on standard MOLLE gear.
“Many of our users do not have the space, or need, to carry a full-sized IFAK. This pouch is for them,” explained Daniel Chaney, HSGI senior designer. “The ReVive borrows DNA from its bigger brother, the ReFlex IFAK System, and applies it to a more compact package. We included the same thoughtful, user-centric features—instant access to supplies, external glove storage, expansion options for shears and a tourniquet—in a package that fits where a full-sized IFAK will not. We relied heavily on our expert users as we developed the ReVive, zeroing in on the features that will be most appreciated when this product is used in the field.”
The pouch is designed to fit a chest seal, 4-inch trauma dressing and combat gauze in the removable, self-contained harness, as well as two pairs of nitrile gloves in the two external pockets, trauma shears in the rear slot and a tourniquet on the side lash points.
- Patent-pending, quick-pull RipCord design allows one-handed, single-motion access to supplies
- Features HANK (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar composite) pull tab for easy, no-look access
- Elastic RipCord organizer keeps supplies together
- Durable, stretch-woven material compresses contents, keeping profile small
- External glove pockets allow access to gloves without opening pouch
- Adjustable cinch on main compartment opening
- Features HANK anchor loops for attaching a tourniquet or other items
- Includes rear slot for medical shears
- "Mini" MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts 1½ inches to 3 inches wide or two-row MOLLE panels or larger
- Features loop panel for patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
MSRP for the ReVive Medical Pouch is $74, and more information on this product and other items from High Speed Gear is available at highspeedgear.com.