The GiantMouse ACE Biblio knife debuted in 2018, and it has been extremely well received by knife enthusiasts around the world. GiantMouse is now offering the Biblio with an anodized blue titanium finish to build upon the success of the Biblio in canvas micarta, G10 and stonewashed titanium.
The ACE Biblio is an all-around EDC folder that performs as well as it looks. Perfectly at home in the city or in woods, it’s designed to be an everyday carry knife that is carried every single day. The flat titanium scales on the latest model provide for a slimmer profile, allowing the knife to ride almost unnoticed in your pocket.
The ergonomics of the knife are designed to perfection and the thin ground blade provides superior cutting performance. The flat saber grind on the ACE Biblio gives you a strong blade with a fine cutting edge that is a joy to use. The Böhler M390 blade steel gives you an exceptional cutting tool that will provide you with years of service, no matter where you find yourself.
ACE Biblio Titanium Blue Specifications
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel with a stonewashed finish
- Handle: G5 Titanium - Anodized Blue
- Clip: Wire - Reversible
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened - Bead Blasted
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Length: 875 inches, measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 118 inches
- Handle Length: 4 inches
- Overall Length: 875 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
MSRP for the ACE Biblio Titanium Blue knife from GiantMouse is $235, and more information is available at giantmouse.com.