American Built Arms Company introduced its latest product, part of the company's first foray into the shotgun market: the A*B Arms MOD*X M500 Tactical System.
“A*B Arms is excited to launch our newest lightweight, innovative product to owners of the Mossberg 500 Shotgun,” said Jason Combs, president and founder of American Built Arms Company. “The MOD*X M500 Tactical System is our first foray into the shotgun market. We look forward to launching additional shotgun products as they become available.”
The A*B Arms MOD*X M500 Tactical System is a bolt-on replacement stock specifically designed for the Mossberg 500 shotgun.
The “Fixed-Adjustable” buttstock, which includes the A*B Arms Enhanced Buffer Tube and spring-loaded buttpad, allows for up to 28 different locking positions. The adapter bolts to rear of the M500 receiver without any alterations, providing a flexible upgrade to the existing factory stock.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
- Designed for the Mossberg 500 Shotgun
- Has a solid fixed stock body with an adjustable, spring loaded butt pad
- L.O.P. adjusts from 12.25 to 16.5 inches with 28 possible locking positions
- Weighs 1 pound, 9 ounces
- Aluminum adapter is made out of 6061 T6 and is Class 3, hard-coat anodized
- Includes A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock and P*Grip pistol grip. Made out of high-strength polymer
- Stock adapter available individually
- Adapter accepts standard AR-15 grips and carbine receiver extensions