Finding a leather holster that works with your choice of pistol and red-dot optic can be a challenge. Kydex and hybrid options abound, but finding a comfortable and sturdy leather holster for a pistol and red-dot combo can be a struggle. To solve this problem, Aker Leather is rolling out more than a dozen newly redesigned holsters that are designed to accommodate pistols using popular red-dot sights, such those from Leupold, Trijicon, and the SIG Sauer Romeo 1.
These holsters are now offered in four on-duty holsters and nine concealed carry models, and each are adapted to fit the latest optics. In addition to this, some of these holsters are also compatible with tactical lights and suppressor height sights. The following models of Aker Leather duty holsters are compatible with a pistol and red-dot optic:
- The Model 118 Blue Line Drop Loop Duty Holster
- The Model 144 D.A. Paddle Holster
- Model 144A D.A. Open Top Paddle Holster
- Model 146 Specialist Belt Slide Holster
- Model 146A Specialist Open Top Belt Slide Holster
- Model 154 Yaqui Slide
- Model 170 FlatSider XR14 Straight Draw Holster
- Model 170A FlatSider XR15 Straight Draw Open Top Holster
- Model 178 Hugger XL Belt Slide Holster
- Model 167 Nightguard Holster
- Model 167A Nightguard Open Top Holster
- Model 267 Nightguard Paddle Holster
- Model 267A Nightguard Paddle Open Top Holster
MSRP for each holster varies by model. More information on other items from Aker Leather, as well as a full list of configurations detailing which pistols are compatible with the products listed here, is available at akerleather.com.