The recent surge in gun ownership has left some people scrambling to find parts for their pistols. Glock pistols are no exception, and some gun owners are finding it difficult to locate the parts they need, such as trigger bars to upgrade their guns. Because of this limited availability of Glock factory trigger bars, Apex Tactical is now offering the Action Enhancement Kit with a trigger bar included in the kit.
When installed this kit will reduces trigger pull by approximately 1 pound, reduce the trigger pre-travel, overall travel and reset, all while maintaining factory safety values. A must for any Glock owner or your latest Glock build, the Action Enhancement Kit features the Apex Action Enhancement Trigger, an Apex Ultimate Safety Plunger and an Apex Performance Connector.
The kit will require the use of a customer-supplied Gen 3 Glock factory trigger bar. Apex recommends using a Glock Factory Gen 3 trigger bar for proper performance, including with Gen 4 models. Using a Gen 4 trigger bar will likely create drag through the trigger stroke due to the built-in positioning dimple of the Gen 4 trigger bar design.
Apex Action Enhancement Trigger Features
- Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 1 pound
- Reduces trigger pre-travel, overall travel and reset distance
- Smooth uptake and reset
- Crisp trigger break
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
- The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger works in these Gen 3 or Gen 4 Glock pistols
- Glock 17, Glock 17L, 19, 22, 23, ,24, 26 , 27, 31, 32, 33, 34 and Glock 35
- The trigger kit does not fit any 10 mm, .45 ACP, or .45 GAP caliber Glock models, nor is it for use in any Gen 5 Glock pistols
MSRP for the Apex Action Enhancement Trigger is $109.95, and more information on this product and other items from Apex Tactical is available at apextactical.com.