Magpul announces several new upgrades for the Heckler & Koch MP5 and clones. Fans of both the ‘80s action movie staple and the polymer-furniture geniuses can now merge their two loves and have the best of 1980s’ subgun movie stardom and usable furniture and hardware.
Magpul SL Hand Guard for SP89/MP5K (MAG1048)
Magpul’s new 5-inch SL Hand Guard is a high-strength, injection-molded polymer upgrade that boasts improved ergonomics, aggressive texturing, and M-Lok-compatible slots for mounting modern accessories. This represents an injection-molded-handguard solution for the Heckler & Koch SP89/MP5K -- and their clones -- that increases the utility and enhances control of the firearm.
- High-strength polymer construction for rigidity and stability
- M-Lok slots at 3-, 6- and 9-o’clock positions
- Aesthetics reminiscent of legacy MP5 furniture lines as reimagined by Magpul
- Large muzzle-end hand stop similar to the HK “K” style handguard
- Color: Black
- MSRP: $49.95
Magpul also offers an 8-inch SL Hand Guard with the same specifications as the 5-inch Hand Guard and other SL handguards, but specifically designed for the HK94/MP5. MSRP is also $49.95.
Magpul ESK (Magpul SL Grip Module and Heckler & Koch Polymer Trigger Housings (MAG1071)
The Magpul ESK offers a variety of selector levers for the Heckler & Koch polymer trigger housings and its Magpul SL Grip Module (available soon). The Magpul ESK provides a modular, ambidextrous selector with enhanced ergonomics and a modern look for the classic MP5 SSL. With easier access to the user-configurable levers, the Magpul ESK allows quick firing-hand activation and deactivation of the safety.
- Constructed of high-strength polymer and corrosion-resistant steel components
- User-configurable levers for ambidextrous use
- Compatible with three-position SEF/SAFE-SEMI trigger packs
- Easier firing-hand access to selector levers
- Significant upgrade in performance of HK-pattern SSL/ESSL
- MSRP: $49.95
For more information on these new products, visit Magpul.com.