New from SIG Sauer is the 716i Tread AR-10 pattern rifle, which combines the reliability of SIG's lightweight direct impingement system with the customization and features of the SIG Sauer Tread line of rifles. Chambered in .308 Win./7.62 NATO and using standard AR-10 magazines, the 716i is a full-featured AR-pattern rifle that extends your reach with the power of .308 Win.
SIG has taken the proven features of the SIG516 rifle and applied them to the potent 7.62 NATO round. The 716i Tread features a direct impingement operating system, along with an M1913 Mil-Std rail, a free-floating barrel, an aluminum forend with multiple M-Lok slots and a six-position Magpul telescoping stock. Packing all these features and combining them with SIG Sauer quality, the 716i Tread is a great AR option for extending your range.
- Lightweight, direct impingement design
- Free floating M-Lok handguard
- Two-stage Matchlite Duo Trigger
- Ambidextrous controls
- Caliber: 308 Win.
- Barrel Length: 16 inches
- Mags Included:1 20-round polymer magazine
- Stock Type: Magpul SL-K 6-position
- Barrel Material: Carbon steel
- Trigger Type: Two-stage Matchlite Duo
- Twist Rate: 1:10-inch
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Receiver Finish: Hard coat anodized
- Overall Length: 37 inches
- Overall Width: 2.5 inches
- Height: 8 inches
- Threads: 5/8X24 tpi
- Accessory Rail: M-Lok
- Operating System: Direct impingement
- Weight: 8 pounds, 8 ounces
For more information on the new 716i Tread rifle and the other products from SIG Sauer, please visit sigsauer.com.