Machine Guns Vegas (MGV) is now accepting reservations for its high-energy firearm experiences with new themed packages available at its opening in early 2012. The packages will allow guests test out the guns used by the United States' SEAL Team Six, make their "Call of Duty" gaming a reality, become a Femme Fatale, choose allies in the Mafia Experience, go back in time with WWII World at War and much more.
To make reservations, MGV has launched a new website (www.machinegunsvegas.com) to streamline the process so gun enthusiasts or firearm first-timers can browse the different firearms, ammunition and packages available to plan their desired experience. Packages include:
- The Compound – For the ultimate in VIP experiences, this package allows guests to showcase their skills on 16 different firearms while enjoying the world's first "Gun Lounge"; an ultra-discreet VIP experience for groups featuring two completely private firing lanes, a private waiting lounge with plush furniture, large plasma TVs, iMac, complimentary refreshments and a separate entrance. Guests will experience 50 rounds per firearm with a M60 and five different handguns of their choosing as well as 125 rounds each on five different semi-automatic and five different full automatics. Package price: $699
- Full Auto – Shooters will go full force with this fully automatic machine gun package. Package includes eight different machine guns of the customer's preference and 50 rounds of each a squad automatic weapon (SAW) and a M60. Package price: $399
- World at War – The firearms of WWII laid the foundation for many of the modern weapon designs we see today.For this package, you are issued some of the most popular firearms used during World War II including the 1911 pistol, a MP 40 submachine gun and the M3 submachine 'Grease Gun.' Package price: $119.95
- The Mafia Experience – The weapons of choice for Mobsters have ranged from the Thompson submachine gun during the Prohibition to shotguns and suppressed pistols favored by famous hit men. This package allows guests to experience the .22 Suppressor, rounds with the infamous Thompson submachine gun and shotguns. Package price: $99.95
- Femme Fatale – Femme Fatale (French for "deadly woman") is designed for first-time female shooters. Ladies will have the chance to show off their skills with an UZI fully automatic machine gun and choose whichever handgun they desire to complete their experience. Package price: $89.95
- SEAL Team VI – This is the chance to experience the firearms used by SEAL Team Six in the covert operation that took out Osama bin Laden. Guests are issued 20 rounds with a .22 Suppressor, the HK MR556 rifle and the choice of a squad automatic weapon (SAW) or a M60 machine gun. Package price: $129.50; with M60 upgrade: $159.95
- Call of Duty – This package channels the inner gamers, designed to bring the popular "Call of Duty" videogame to life using some of its most popular guns including the Colt M4, FN Scar assault rifle, an AK47 and Beretta M9. Package price: $159.95
- Hand Cannons – For the handgun enthusiast, the hand-cannon package allows guests to shoot some of MGV's favorite handguns including five rounds on each the Raging Judge, the Desert Eagle .50, .44 Magnum Revolvers plus 20 more rounds of the customer's choosing. Package price: $89.95
- SAS – Special Air Service (SAS) is a corps of the British Army tasked with special operations in time of war and primarily counter-terrorism in peacetime. Package features use of the C8 assault rifle, M4 short barrel, the Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine gun and the SIG P226 full-sized pistol. Package price: $159.95
All packages include targets and a MGV t-shirt; additional packages can be found at www.machinegunsvegas.com. Also, to book outdoor shoots and weddings call 1-800-SHOOT.
About Machine Guns Vegas
The plush, high-energy appeal of a Las Vegas ultra lounge meets the thrill of a high-tech firearms experience when Machine Gun Vegas (MGV) opens its doors early 2012. The first-of-its-kind attraction will offer guests the chance to shoot a variety of firearms in a safe, contemporary atmosphere. No alcohol will be served at Machine Guns Vegas. Located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, the 10,000-square-foot facility will feature 16 shooting lanes where guests can securely test their skills with a vast selection of machine guns, handguns and other exotic firearms. MGV will have the world's first "Gun Lounge" an ultra-discreet experience. Machine Guns Vegas is located at 3501 Aldebaran Avenue, and will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. For more information, visit machinegunsvegas.com. Follow MGV on Twitter @VegasOnFullAuto, or become a Facebook fan at facebook.com/machinegunsvegas.