Smith & Wesson’s award-winning M&P M2.0 Compact pistol is now available in a popular Flat Dark Earth (FDE) finish. The newest in a series of additions to the M2.0 platform, the M&P9 M2.0 Compact 4-inch pistols in Flat Dark Earth have a Cerakote-finished FDE slide, polymer FDE frame and the enhanced M2.0 feature set. The M&P M2.0 Compact pistol is purpose-built for both personal and professional use.
The M&P M2.0 Compact pistol series features an aggressively-textured grip, four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts, and a light, crisp M2.0 trigger with a tactile and audible reset and is available with or without an ambidextrous thumb safety. The M&P9 M2.0 Compact 4-inch pistol comes standard with a white-dot front sight and a white two-dot rear sight and has a magazine capacity of 15+1 rounds.
The M&P M2.0 Compact pistol ships with two magazines, including two magazine extender sleeves for use with full-size magazines, as well as a limited warranty and lifetime service policy.
Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Compact FDE Features
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1:10-inch twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended, rigid, embedded, stainless-steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
MSRP on the M&P M2.0 Compact FDE is $569, and more information is available at smith-wesson.com.