Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Hunter 700L Stock offers users a replacement stock featuring fully adjustable length-of-pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. The 700L is also M-LOK-compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
The stock is also compatible with Magpul's Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles with stock Remington hinged floorplates
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-'06 Sprg. or .300 Win. Mag. pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920-inch diameter, 5.50 inches forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0 to 15.0 inches with included 0.50-inch spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional High Cheek Riser Kit with 0.50-inch and 0.75-inch Risers to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25-inch Riser)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8-inch long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4 inch Footman’s Loops
- MSRP: $279.95.
Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L – Magnum
The Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L Magnum is a drop-in detachable box magazine solution for the Hunter 700L Stock. By simply removing the OEM bottom metal from the Hunter 700L, users can add this reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well without the need for custom inletting. Designed to work with AICS-pattern long action magazines, this kit also includes one Magpul PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum for .300 Win. Mag. based family of cartridges.
Made in the USA.
- Designed specifically for the Hunter 700L Stockand long action .300 Win. Mag. caliber AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines
- Installs easily with no gunsmithing required
- Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with light weight
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved triggers
- Steel action screw pillars
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance
- Includes one .300 Win. Mag. class PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum magazine
- MSRP: $79.95
The PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .300 Win. Mag.-based family of cartridges and is compatible with long action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L for the Hunter 700L Stock.
Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes providing an economical, lightweight, durable and reliable bolt action magazine.
Made in the USA.
- Compatible with long action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and Magnum cartridges built on a 0.530-inch belted case head such as .300 Win., .257 Wby., .264 Win., .270 Wby., 7 mm Rem. Mag., .300 H&H and others
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 3.50 inches
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
- MSRP: $39.95