The Ammo Caddy is a revolutionary cartridge carrier which easily attaches to the butt stock of a rifle, belt or any surface in seconds, making it quick and easy to reload your rifle when you need it the most. The caddy holds five rifle shells inside of a leather sleeve. The sleeve can then be attached in a matter of seconds to your rifle or belt, using the industrial-strength hook-and-loop backing on the sleeve. This non-destructive, industrial-strength adhesive provides a strong, secure mount and gives you the peace of mind that the finish on your rifle will be unharmed if you decide to remove the system.
Built from premium water-buffalo leather, the hand-stitched Ammo Caddy is made with American craftsmanship, and has a raised protective backing. The Ammo Caddy comes in black or distressed brown.
Versacarry Ammo Caddy Features
- Handstitched American craftsmanship
- Attaches to butt of rifle or belt within seconds
- Premium water-buffalo leather
- Holds five rounds (12-gauge version holds four rounds)
- Industrial-strength hook-and-loop fabric backing