The Swampfox Blade is the mission-driven 1X prism scope that is ideal for home defense and law enforcement applications. The Blade has an innovative Bullet Rise Compensating reticle compensates for optic height over bore at just 5, 10, and 15 yards when mounted on an AR-15.
Now a new Blade 1X Prism variant has arrived which features an amber reticle illumination. It provides great contrast in a wide variety of shooting scenarios and lighting conditions, as it won’t wash out when shooting at red targets or against a field of green grass.
In addition to this, the amber color of the reticle is useful for shooters who suffer from red/green color blindness. The overall brightness of the optic is equal to the brightness of red or green versions, and the etched reticle inside the Blade appears black when illumination is off. The Shake 'N Wake motion-sensing auto on/off saves battery life, a useful feature in for a home defense optic. Because the reticle is etched onto the glass, the Blade is an excellent choice for shooters with astigmatism who might have issues with red-dot sights.
Swampfox Blade Specifications
- Adjustment Click Value: 0.5 MOA
- Reticle Type: CQB Bullet Rise Compensation
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens Diameter: 25 mm
- Illumination Positions: 10 total, 2 NV
- Brightness Adjustments: Up/Down Digital Press
- Shockproof G Forces 800Gs
- Waterproof: 1 Meter/ IPX7
- Battery Type: CR123a (included)
- Maximum Battery Life: 3,000 hours
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches long, 2.44 inches wide, 3.0 inches high
- Weight: 13.1 ounces
- Lens: Fully Multi Coated
- Specialty Coatings: Anti-fog, hydrophobic, anti-scratch
- Parallax: Parallax free @100 yards
- Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
- Exit Pupil: 13.5 mm
- Mount Type: Picatinny.
- Mounting System: T25 Star Mount Bolts: 35 inch-pounds torque.
- Chassis: 6061-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum
- Windage/Elevation Movement Range (MOA): +/- 45MOA
- Total Adjustment Range: 90 MOA
The Blade 1x25 Prism optic has an MSRP of $289, and more information on this product and other items from Swampfox, please visit swampfox.com.