Building off the success of the M&P10 M2.0 10mm pistol, Smith & Wesson listened and went to work and focused on features that would increase the performance of an already popular gun. Chambered in 10mm, this new full-size polymer handgun is built with enhanced features such as a ported 5.6-inch barrel to reduce muzzle rise, optic-height tritium night sights for a clear sight picture in low-light conditions, and a tuned flat M2.0 trigger with a crisp break and audible reset.
“The new Performance Center 10mm was conceived with both the hunter and target shooter in mind. The goal was to build upon the M2.0 10mm series, with the intention of having reduced felt recoil and quicker follow-up shots. Popular features previously seen on other 5.6-inch PC pistols are present in this design and, when paired with the flat-shooting 10mm cartridge, provide the end user a total package for hunting, self-defense, or at the range,” said John Myles, Senior Manager of New Products.
Performance Center 10mm Features
- Ported barrel reduces muzzle flip and perceived recoil allowing for quick follow-up shots.
- Optic-ready slide w/tall night sights.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Flat M2.0 trigger with the enhanced Performance Center tuning gives you a crisp break and audible reset leading to more accurate and faster shooting.
- 1:10-inch-twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil and keep a firm grip
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
The new Performance Center 10mm slide is cut for optics and ships with Smith & Wesson’s C.O.R.E. plate system, two 15-round magazines, and four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts. MSRP for this pistol is $749, and more information on this gun or other products from Smith & Wesson is available at smith-wesson.com.