Samson Manufacturing has just unveiled the new Picatinny compatible SAS adjustable folding stock. This new skeletonized folding stock has a minimalist design, while still being adjustable for both length of pull and comb height to help the shooter get the best sight picture possible with any optic.
Both the length of pull and height adjustment mechanisms are spring loaded with multiple positions for ease of use. The main folding mechanism folds over a metal knuckle, while the front of the stock can accept a section of Picatinny rail, such as the vertically oriented sections found on the backs of many modern pistol receivers. Keep in mind that adding the Samson Manufacturing SAS stock to those types of large format pistols turns said pistols into short barreled rifles, which would require additional licensing and tax stamps from the ATF, lest the owner commit a federal felony.
Samson S.A.S. Stock Features
- Easy to use spring loaded button for four position height adjustment with a .7 inch adjustment)
- Two position placement
- Clearance for charging handle on AR style platforms
Length of Pull:
- Easy to use spring loaded button for five position length of pull adjustment with a 1.25 inch adjustment
- Ambidextrous steel QD sling points
- Durable and comfortable rubber butt pad
- Textured vertical support for shooting while prone
- Designed not to obstruct trigger guard and safety selector when folded
- Skeletonized to reduce weight
- When paired with Samson folding stock adapter, measures 9.8 inches from rear of picatinny rail to rear of collapsed stock
- Designed, Manufactured & Finished in the USA
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
- Length: 8.85 inches
- Width: 1.25 inches
- Height: 5 inches
- Weight 16.9 ounces
Please visit samson-mfg.com to learn more about this new minimalist adjustable folding stock.