Pulsar is releasing a new model of thermal vision monocular, the Axion XM30S. The compact size of this new optic lets you carry it with you, and it sports a 1024x768 AMOLED display. Other features of the monocular include 4.5x-18X magnification, 320x240 sensor resolution, 1,400-yard detection range and high optical magnification, along with a 4X digital zoom. The rugged and sturdy lightweight magnesium alloy housing of the Axion XM30S also boasts an IPX7-waterproof rating, making the Axion XM30S one of the most durable and advanced thermal monoculars on the market today.
Additional Axion XM30S features include video and photo recording to let you replay a memorable hunt over and over again, along with Stream Vision app capability, multiple color viewing modes and Picture-in-Picture zoom functionality. The Axion XM30S is lighter, more compact and powerful than the competition, yet it weighs a mere 8.8 ounces and has over 4 hours battery life. If you need even more time on-scope, the rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be augmented with an external power supply.
Axion XM30S Thermal Vision Monocular Features
- 320x240 resolution, 12um pixel pitch core
- 1,400 yard detection range
- High optical magnification
- 4X digital zoom, continuous zoom and 2X, 4X stepped zoom
- Lightweight and rugged magnesium alloy housing
- B-Pack mini power system
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- Video and photo recording
- HD AMOLED microdisplay
- Stream Vision app supported
- External power supply adaptable
- Multiple color viewing modes
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- APS 3 battery pack
- USB cable
- Hand strap
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Carrying Case
- Battery pack charging kit
The Axion XM30S has an MSRP of $2199.99. More information on this product and other items from Pulsar is available at pulsarnv.com.