The Primary Arms SLx family of optics is a budget-friendly lineup that features various types of riflescopes and electronic red-dot sights and other aiming devices. Now Primary Arms Optics is releasing a new addition to their SLx product line, a 1-10 power LPVO (low power variable optic), which features a 1-10x28mm SFP (second-focal-plane) reticle.
“As LPVO technology gets better and better, the optics become more and more versatile,” says Stephen Morgan, Product Marketing Director for Primary Arms Optics. “We have developed our new SLx 1-10 with the do-all, universal rifle in mind. Fast and wide at 1x and ultimate precision at 10x, it is the perfect fit for your next do all rifle build at an affordable price.”
SLx 1-10 Features:
- 1-10 Power zoom range
- 28 mm Objective lens
- 6061-T6 aluminum 34 mm main tube diameter with black anodizing
- 10 ½ inch overall length and 19 ounce overall weight
- Available with the choice of ACSS Griffin MRAD or ACSS Raptor BDC reticles
- ½-MOA click values on capped turrets
- 3½-inch eye relief
- Daylight bright illumination with 11 different intensity settings, 2 night vision settings
- Powered by CR 2032 3V Lithium coin style batteries
- 40 MOA total adjustment range for both windage and elevation
This new scope, like the other products in Primary Arms’ SLx optics line, combines quality construction with robust set of features, yet still at a budget-friendly price. Trained Primary Arms Optics staff personally inspect each riflescope for quality and performance at their Houston, TX, headquarters, and every optic in the SLx line also comes with Primary Arms Optics’ comprehensive lifetime warranty.
The pricing for the new 1-10 LPVO SLx riflescopes starts at $450 retail. For a full list of features, information and specifications on these new SLx 1-10x28mm SFP riflescopes, or to learn more about the SLx product line or other products offered by Primary Arms Optics, please visit primaryarms.com.