The new EDC knife utilizes a double-locking aluminum frame that is said to be strong and light, made in the U.S., and agile enough to perform precise, clean cuts. The blade is a modified Wharncliffe design and is forged from S35VN to retain edge and resist corrosion. The knife also comes with Magpul's secondary locking feature (SLF) for added security and safety when using the knife. The precision-machined frame is said to prevent accidental blade closure.
The jimped blade also easily deploys with a flip and locks with an audible "click." The end of the blade utilizes an aggressive tip, a great option when you've got precision work to be done with it. The body of the blade features a thick spine for additional strength. An aluminum pocket clip can be attached to a lanyard or taken apart for cleaning. Sleek and modern, the Rigger EDC is meant to stow away in nearly any pocket. It measures 7.6 inches when open and 4.5 when closed, making it ideal for daily carry but big enough to use as a serious tool.
- Blade Design: Modified Wharncliffe with Tapered Dual Bevel Grind
- Primary Frame Lock and Secondary Locking Feature
- Blade Material: S35VN
- Blade Grind: Tapered Dual Bevel
- Frame: 7075 Aluminum
- Pocket Clip: 7075 Aluminum
- Lanyard Hole
- Jimping along blade spine and flipper for increased grip during use
- Made in U.S.A.
- Blade Length: 3.4 inches (from center of pivot)
- Blade Thickness: 11/64 inches
- OpenLength: 7.59 inches
- Closed Length: 4.52 inches
- Handle Thickness: 7/16 inches
- Weightestimated at 3.7 ounces
- Mechanism: Manual Opening w/ Flipper
- Flipper Jimping Length: .235 inches
- Blade Spine Jimping Length: .65 inches
- Hardware Material: Stainless Steel
- Pocket Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Bearing Type: Caged Ceramic Bearings
- MSRP: $239.95