Howa rifles are known for their precision and accuracy, and now Legacy Sports International, a leading importer and exporter of firearms and optics based out of Reno, Nevada, is continuing that legacy of pinpoint accuracy with the release of the new Howa TSPX Chassis rifle series, designed, built and tested in Australia. This new series of precision rifles begins with a rock solid SCSA (Southern Cross Small Arms) aluminum folding chassis which offers excellent stability and performance, especially when paired with the renowned Howa barreled action.
The Howa TSPX is available right now in four great calibers—.308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC and 300 PRC, and features a chassis machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum with a durable black anodized coating. In addition to this, all the rifles in the series come with a long list of attractive features that make them one of the best chassis rifle values and offerings on the market today, with the outstanding performance you’ve come to expect from Howa.
- Available in .308 Win., 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC and 300 PRC
- 24-inch threaded #6 contour Howa barrel
- Offered in anodized black or cerakoted USA flag option
- Offered as a Scoped Package Option with a Nikko Stirling Diamond LR 4-16x44 30mm
- 2-stage match trigger
- 3-position safety
- Sub-MOA assurance
- Compatible with steel AICS magazines
- Chassis machined from 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Completely freefloating barrel
- Folding stock
- Ergonomic design
- MDT grip
- M-Lok slots on fore-end
- Four QD sling cup positions
- Ambidextrous magazine release
All rifles also come with Howa’s Lifetime Warranty for both the rifle and the scope.
MSRP on the Howa TSPX Chassis series starts at $1,189 and varies depending on the rifle model and scope options you choose, along with the various color options. For more information about the HOWA TSPX Chassis lineup and the rest of the LSI product line please visit legacysports.com.