FN America recently introduced its newest handgun, the FN 503, which boasts an incredibly slim profile and is chambered in 9 mm.
Ideal for concealed carry, the FN 503 weighs just 21 ounces, is 1.1 inches wide, and utilizes a striker-fired design. Inspired by the features present in FN 509 series pistols, the 503 delivers impressive accuracy, dependable performance, and easy concealment. A 3.1-inch barrel with recessed crown aids in the accuracy department, while enlarged controls and soft recoil make the FN 503 comfortable and controllable to shoot.
The FN 503 comes with 509-style low-profile iron sights and ships with a six-round mag with pinky extension, as well as an eight-round mag with grip sleeve. Likewise, the handgun comes with skateboard tape grip and an all-metal trigger that breaks between 5-7 pounds.
- Caliber: 9 mm
- Operation: Striker fired
- Capacity: (1) 6-round with pinky extension; (1) 8-round with grip sleeve
- Length: 5.9 inches
- Height: 4.6 inches
- Weight: 21 ounces
- Width: 1.1 inches; slide width 0.9 inches
- Barrel Length: 3.1 inches
- Twist Rate: 1:10-inch, right-hand twist
- Sights: Low-profile, snag-free, three-dot iron sights with FN 509 dovetail
- Trigger Pull: 5 to 7 pounds
MSRP on the FN 503 is $549. For more information on the FN 503, check out FNAmerica.com.